Jubilee

DSC_6726
I wore this yesterday to work. It's unfortunate I didn't have a client meeting because beyond a trip to Starbucks, I just sat at my desk all day and since it was rainy, I couldn't frolic outside after work, which as you know, is how I get home. I frolic. Jupe Boutique let me pick out this pretty dress and to make it more Andrea, I added black wedge boots and an American Living cotton moto jacket and a statement necklace. I was concerned for a moment of how to style it with it becoming colder, but the dress was actually super easy to style once I started trying on jackets and sweaters over it!
If you're interested in the dress or other cute items at Jupe, use the code "BEDHEADSBEST" for 20% off an item until 11/25!
DSC_6712
[Dress c/o Jupe Boutique, rings c/o Poshlocket, DV boots  and necklace c/o Lori's Shoes, jacket c/o American Living, bracelets c/o Kristin Hassan]
DSC_6739
DSC_6742
DSC_6758
DSC_6637
DSC_6763
I'm excited to announce that along with nine other bloggers, I will be a JC Penney ambassador! Users on Chictopia can post their looks that contain at least one item from JCP on Chictopia and on the Chictopia forum and earn badges that the JCP ambassadors will give out that translate to chic points which of course translates to chic rewards aka free stuff! More info will be available next Monday here. EE so excited!
The other nine bloggers are: