We found the avenue of trees, went up to the hill.

Woohoo. Another sunny day. And it's Friday! I can't wait to eat some fall time treats this weekend.

Christmas is coming so early this year. We already went to a Christmasy party last night. It makes me feel like I'm behind on decorating and gift buying. But it's so fun I need not let it rush me. I'm excited because this year I'm able to offer gift certificates to my shop so if you know anyone who would want this as a gift it'll be fun! :) I'm going to send out special cards to whoever orders one so it will be extra special.

Here's my wannabe Fairy Tale outfit. A cape and knee socks always makes me feel like a character (in the best way).








Wearing:

Peter Pan Dress/Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Cape Sweater: Fancy Treehouse
Skirt: Fancy Treehouse
Sweatery mini Bag: Fancy Treehouse
(extra 50% off all sale this weekend only with code EXTRA50)
Boots: c/o Nine West


And here are my latest instagrams. :)



Any Twilight fans out there? Just kidding. Of course there are. Anyway, I am a fan. I know it's beyond uncool, but I've never been one to care about such a thing. Those books are very special to me and so of course I watch the movies and the Breaking Dawn soundtrack just came out so I'm excited to force myself to like every song. The only time I listen to "Indie" bands anymore is when a Twilight soundtrack comes out.

Anyway, whatever. I'm strictly on the corny side. :)
Have a sweet weekend.


XO Coury



twit8