Life's a piece of pie!

Hello hello!
This is me wearing jeans. It's maybe a once a month occurrence simply because skirts and dresses are so much more comfortable.

Also, this is now my Kermit jacket because I am now obsessed with the Muppets...it's Jason Segel's fault. What a wonderful movie. If you believe in things and you believe in people in general...and you like music...I'm sure you liked "The Muppets". Wonderfully optimistic. Go away cynics!

Also, have you heard Rivers Cuomo singing "Rainbow Connection?". It's precious.

Also, Jim Henson was a precious man.

We got our Christmas tree today. I did not grow up with a live tree at Christmas so I'm not accustomed to it. It makes Gabe so happy to have a real tree that I make the sacrifice of not having it look perfect and having needles all over the floor (I am a Virgo, afterall). He does a lot for me so it's a drop in the bucket. :)









Wearing:
Sweater: Fancy Treehouse
Hat & cape: c/o Romwe
Boots: c/o Swedish Hasbeens


There's nothing that you can't do,
Coury



twit8