Shades of Green.

I was just wondering how many shades of green exist. I think I covered most of them in this outfit. It was a little chilly to be out in bare legs but sometimes you just didn't factor tights into an outfit and you just have to go ahead and deal with it.

Oh, and I got new Rachel Comeys! These are probably my favorite shoes ever. Luckily, I guess people in Nashville don't have the same taste in shoes as me because I got these for less than they cost to make (guessing). Thank you Nashville!

Does anyone have any tips on really warm tights? I have the fleece ones from American Apparel and I do like them but they're $35 and ball up after one wash. Please tell me you gals who are used to winters are keeping some warm comfy tights a secret! :)









Wearing:
Dress: Fancy Treehouse
Trench: c/o Romwe
Cape: c/o Romwe
Bag: c/o Deux Lux
Heels: Rachel Comey


Hope you're enjoying what's left of fall...I have certainly had my fill of Pumpkin Spice Lattes..but I'll have more before it's over. Oh, yes, I will.

Anyway, I have to go see Breaking Dawn. Who's seeing it? What did you think? Ok, See ya! :)

It's getting chilly,
Coury



twit8