We're on vacation, and the world is ours!

Just cruising around with my boy on a couple of cruisers in 100 degree weather. You know, what summer was made for!
Summer was also made for...blueberry pancakes...?

Anyway, I'm with my mom and sis havin' a summer laugh and appreciating my life. As I get older, I appreciate everything more and more with each year that passes. That's a magnificent side affect of aging! :)

Oh, I made this pouf from the extra fabric of a dress I'm wearing in my next post. I need to finish it with some kind of backing and pin but I am not one to wait for such superfluous details before wearing my creations! Haha. (I safety pinned it on...badly...WELL...I was excited about it!)




















Wearing:

Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Shorts: Fancy Treehouse
Pouf: made by me
Sandals: Rachel Comey


XO Coury



twit8