Livin' in a devil town.

So I've been wearing this dress about once a day for the past couple of weeks. (Yes, I change clothes numerous times most days.) It's super comfy and cool for these summer days. I've noticed that a lot of people are getting fed up with the summer heat. Not me, not ever. Just put your hair in a bun, throw on an airy dress, and bring a light coat wherever you go to deal with shops that go a little crazy on the AC! :)








Wearing:

Dress: c/o Romwe
Jacket: Fancy Treehouse
Shoes: Topshop (for sale)


Things are a tad stressful right now but there is so much promise for the future (near and far) and it's a good stressful. I have also been incredibly emotional lately and watching the finale of Friday Night Lights didn't help. What. A. Fabulous. Show.

I have been seeing immense amounts of beauty in (almost) everything here in Los Angeles. I'm taking it all in and committing it to memory forever.


XO Coury



twit8