Together we're going a long, long way.

What a special dress! If I kept dresses (and I don't..PROOF), I would certainly keep this one. It was handmade with love and is just a beauty.

My sister and I were frolicking around town and failed to realize we were being eaten alive by ants. It makes me itch just thinking about it! Look at me in these photos...so calm and cool...I had no idea the ants were headed up my legs! The sunflower knew and didn't say anything! I'm obviously an animal lover but I couldn't care less about ants. I smashed them all happily! No offense to any of you ant lovers out there. I wonder if there are any ant lovers out there...
Anyway, we were so upset that we went home and watched "The Pirate" and ate ice cream. We sure did. (Embarrassing side note: I tried to rate The Pirate as a 10 on IMDB but realized I don't have account...soo...)










Wearing:

Dress: Fancy Treehouse
Shoes: c/o Corso Como
Hat: JCrew
Bag: Fancy Treehouse (in store soon)


XO Coury



twit8