Goodnight, Day

1

The other day I got an email from Tara-Lynn letting me know that her knit shop, Goodnight, Day (formerly yarnovermovement) was reopening with lots of new pieces that she was really excited to share. She was kind enough to send along some photos and info about her knits and I thought I'd share them with y'all. I've tried my hand at knitting before and just didn't have the patience for it, so looking at all of her lovely designs my head starts to spin thinking of all the hard work she's put into each one.

2

The pieces are all hand knit by Tara-Lynn with techniques that allow as seamless design as possible. She uses super soft Merino wool that was hand spun and naturally dyed in Uruguay and lamb's wool that she hand dyed to give it an ombre look. I think my favorite piece is the welland lamb's wool hand dip dyed sweater. The hardest part would be deciding which color to have the sweater dipped in; peach, violet, grey, tan or teal? Be sure to visit her shop to see lots more of her work here or here.

3