Do you know why the birds are singing?

It was a nice gloomy morning and as the clouds started to melt away and reveal the sun, I was rushed with a wave of nostalgia for LA summers. When I was a young gal, my family visited LA a lot because we lived pretty close. I remember how strange it was that it would be cloudy in the summer time. To this day, cloudy mornings that melt into warm sunny days remind me of Disneyland and Universal Studios ONLY. I can't complain about that! We have such sweet memories. Unfortunately, we didn't visit any theme parks today because they are a bit hellish in the summertime...but we did make more sweet memories. Today and every day.

I've been trying not to wear hats because I think I overdosed on them this year, but this hat always makes me feel like Anne Shirley and one could never overdose on Anne Shirley.










Wearing:

Houndstooth Swing Coat: Fancy Treehouse
Peach Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Jeans: UO
Booties: Anthro
Bag: Anthro
Hat: Vintage
Hair Pins: c/o Kellyssima


Here's to the start of a great week. We are currently planning a cross country road trip for next week (!). Ch-ch-ch-changes. ♥

OH! We have a winner for the first giveaway from When Decades Collide! It's Victoria from Justice Pirate. Congrats!

XO Coury



twit8