Gonna have a ball!

And we're back.
This is what I wore for our drive into Palm Springs. It was hot as can be and absolutely wonderful. Of course I have far too many photos so I guess it's Palm Springs Week on the blog! Haha. If only every week could be Palm Springs Week. ♥

This is my Zooey Deschanel dress. No, really, it was made for her. I went up to buy it at Crossroads and the salesgirl told me that the stylist from her new TV show brought it in and had made it for her for the show. It's one of those 'only in LA' type of things. Pretty fun.



















Wearing:
Dress: Handmade
Bag: Vintage
Sandals: Rachel Comey
Belt: JCREW


Hope your week goes by quickly and pleasantly. I personally already can't wait for the weekend. This is mostly because I miss Gabe when he's at work all day. :)

XO Coury



twit8