Out With the Girls!

DSC_5079
 One of my favorite things about living in Chicago is the combination of the great network of bloggers and blogger friends I've made. I love that on a random Wednesday, a group of us can get together for shopping and cocktails. To outsiders, they might guess we've been friends our whole life when we really haven't known each other that long. The blogger friendship is a bond that can never be broken. Hehe.
Yesterday, I met Sandy of edie and andy and then also met up with Anna of See Jane and Lisa of Archives Vintage. We stopped by Lori's Shoes before visiting a new boutique, Comfort Me. Alyssa, one of the owners, used to work at Band Digital where I now work and I was told I must check out her new boutique, which all of you should as well! It's decorated beautifully and she has such a great eye--I'm pining after so many pieces I saw! Because of the heat and my subsequent tiredness, I didn't try anything on, which means I need to get my ass back there stat! And so do you, Chicago friends!
 DSC_5054 
This skirt had trouble written all over it. Yet again, wind blew it up and exposed my underwear for everyone to see. I paired the skirt with a polka dot bustier. The outfit was light and airy, almost perfect for the weather besides the light wind. 
DSC_5078
[skirt by american apparel, bustier from uo, shoes c/o wanted, bag by badgley mischka, sunglasses by rayban]
DSC_5049
DSC_5106
DSC_5105
Comfort Me Boutique
DSC_5112
DSC_5121
The girls!
DSC_4868
Gotta love Sandy, so gorgeous and funny!
DSC_4934
Anna in an outfit I wanted to steal
DSC_5030
Lisa has the best hair. And I'm pretty sure she's sweatproof. I was dripping in sweat while she pranced around, sweat-free for photos!