Lake Michigan

 DSC_7602
I made the journey back to Michigan and had an eventful weekend. From photographing wedding photos on Ludington's beach to family photos in Muskegon to boating in Grand Haven, Lake Michigan and I were inseparable. 
I photographed one of my high school friend's wedding, which turned out to be not only somewhat of a class reunion, but a whole community celebration. These kinds of weddings are my favorite because no one has any inhibitions, which allows me to document some pretty exciting and perhaps, potentially embarrassing photos of people I know. 
DSC_7613
[olsenboye dress, hair piece and bracelets c/o jcpenney, wedges c/o wanted, sunglasses by banana republic]
DSC_7642
When JcPenney asked me to pick out an outfit to style, I gravitated toward this Olsenboye dress. It's so light and comfortable and the perfect bohemian look to wear by the lake. And for family photos. The family gathered yesterday afternoon to take new family photos to replace the ones we last took when I was in fourth grade, before my little brother, Dylan, was born and when my stepdad shamelessly rocked a bold mullet hairstyle. Needless to say, it was time for an update.
DSC_7681
Mom and me! 
DSC_7589
DSC_7592
DSC_7647