Polka Dots & Gold

DSC_4534
Zoo animals, Michigan friends, cheeseburgers, cupcakes and tacos describe this past weekend, which may be the best way someone could describe an ideal weekend for me. Don visited from Milwaukee and we made trips to new restaurants, bars and did a couple touristy things, including the zoo. Knowing Don and my friend Jessica from Michigan would be in town, I made a bigger effort to make plans and explore the city. Sometimes, I need the visits of friends from outside the city to light a fire under my butt to have fun.
I'm actually wearing this today after work to grab dinner with friends and wearing something similar to this to work, but substitute in a work appropriate skirt. I usually dress these shorts down, but this time I wanted to mix patterns and dress it up a bit with a lot of gold accessories. 
DSC_4528
[top by ezra from pitaya, shorts by silence and noise, wedges by aldo, sunglasses by rayban, bag by marc jacobs, necklace from kie&kate]
DSC_4526
DSC_4546
DSC_4554
DSC_4525
DSC_4509
DSC_4504
DSC_4506