out in old town

Finally, some sun in Lansing, Michigan! The sun peaked out for a moment yesterday and today, hardly a cloud in the sky. It made the 18 degree weather not seem AS horrible. The top is one of the purchases I made yesterday. I was excited to wear the most comfortable tee ever. I got it for a third of the original price too!

Jan092010_0287

[leather jacket by for joseph,t shirt by t by alexander wang, infinity scarf by the limited, denim shorts by bdg, tights by anne klein, oxford flats by aldo, sunglasses by marc by marc jacobs]

Jan092010_0153

Jan092010_0211

Jan092010_0326

Below is my friend Tom who takes most of my photos for me. We became friends when I started college in 2004. My friend, Jenn had a huge crush on him and I stalked him on facebook. I eventually met him and he's been one of my besties ever since! His day job is as a personal trainer, but he's a fab photographer and helps me feel comfortable. I'm so awkward in front of a camera, but it helps me better understand how my clients might feel when I'm photographing people and how I might make them more comfortable.

Jan092010_0343