friday restday

I'm pumped to share that Tieka and I will be attending Chictopia10 Social Influence Summit in New York City! We're roadtripping it and staying at Hotel 91. Our room will have twin beds! It's the last room available that weekend and it's so cheap! I've never been to NYC before so I'm a little nervous! But also excited to hear the founder of Modcloth speak, see the designer showcase and meet some of these fabulous girls I see on Chictopia.

I've been feeling terrible with a migraine that I've had for the last 24 hours, so no outfit post like I originally planned. I was instructed to take the day off which I hate doing. I'm a control freak and I had things to get done and we have Monday off for MLK Day so everything is going to get put of until next Tuesday. :( But I did want to share a couple things that I like on the blog while I'm couchbound. I just took vicodin and I'm feeling a bit better for the moment.

I've been really drawn to anything grey, which isn't uncommon for me but every accessory or shoe I like happens to be grey.

I am in love with this leather belted hip pack that's on sale at Need Supply. Sometimes I just don't need a purse and I hate carrying things around on my arms if I'm out with friends or shopping.

spell1


This shoe was apparently designed with the help of Emily who won the Jeffrey Campbell contest on lookbook.nu. How exciting and this shoe is amazing.

jefferycampbell_cestmoi1