a bit of lace


This has been haunting me:
Jan202010_0006-1
I've been trying to eat a bit better since my diet currently consists of redbull, hot cheetos and chocolate in any form. So I took the plunge and purchased one yogurt. I don't like yogurt. It grosses me out. But asparagus used to also disgust me out and now it's one of the very few fruits and vegetables I actually like. I've had this in my refrigerator for a week and I just keep looking at it. Sorry, nothing to do with fashion/style..but I just need to try and eat it soon. Maybe I will like it.

So my outfit today is pretty weak. I didn't give much thought to what I was going to wear but to spice up a simple dress with lace tights and a pair of heels I got for a steal last year for $11. I thought I would post it anyways since I like updating this blog and it may be harder for me to this weekend as I will be attempting to ski for the first time at Boyne Mountain in Northern Michigan. Wish me luck!
Jan202010_0003
[hat by bdg, dress by kimchi blue, coat by elevenses from anthropologie, oxford heels by ciao bella] Click here to see what the coat looks like buttoned up.
Jan202010_0005
Jan202010_0010