about me

Welcome to my blog! I'm Andrea and I'm a 24 year old PR pro, writer, photographer and style blogger from mid-Michigan. Because I'm a Nosy Nancy, I'll do anyone who's interested the courtesy of divulging more information about myself, much like I wish more bloggers would do.
I grew up in a small town and as evident below, I was a horse girl. I grew up shoveling poop out of stalls, caring for a variety of  animals and lecturing my five siblings whenever every opportunity presented itself. Oh and writing in my Lisa Frank diaries. I've always been more shy and reserved and through writing and photography, discovered a way to express myself without actually speaking.
Photobucket
I experimented a lot with my hair color in college and for laughs, below are a few photos of my hair dying phase.
n2307006_31108597_386
Besides my hair dying phase, I also had to rock polos and similar FFA embroidered polos along with a blue corduroy jacket when I served as an FFA state officer when I was in college. That was a less than fashionable year.
n2307006_32065413_8680
This beret was a part of every outfit for a year straight. I wore that jacket out until there were holes in both elbows. I also wore those leopard print flats until the bottoms fell off. This was my "I'm walking to class" look.
n303400089_54609_149
From my pre-college awkward years to my post-college confidence, my style has evolved and I've embraced a simple, comfortable, but edgy style. My blog is a combination of my love of writing, fashion and photography and the freedom to share whatever I want. I hope I can build relationships with other bloggers, improve my photography and writing and continue to love this as much I did when I started this blog in January 2010.
2009Dec07_0028
[rachel rachel roy dress, american apparel leggings, steve madden platform booties, gap studded belt, marc by marc jacobs bag]