grey gloom day

This outfit is pretty simple. I wore this to work today and I was excited to wear my new sweater. I got it half off at a boutique. It's a size large, but I like how it fits. I just love oversized sweaters and tees. I pass these black jeans off as dress pants at work. WIth a pair of heels, I feel dressy!
Jan192010_0009
[sweater from caruso caruso, jeans by guess, purple heels by bcbg, bag by bcbg, vintage ring and cuff gifted from stepdad (used to be his!)]
Jan192010_0020
Jan192010_0017
Jan192010_0014
Today felt like such a blah day. Everything is grey and gloomy. To combat Seasonal Affective Disorder, I decided to join a dance/aerobics class. So now, every Tuesday I will participate in Zumba and show everyone my white girl moves. I had so much fun making an ass out of myself and exercising at the same time.