bay harbor

Returned from Bay Harbor, Mich. today! I helped someone at work with some side projects and was handsomely rewarded with a free weekend at his Bay Harbor cottage to ski and relax. This place was amazing. I didn’t end up skiing, but I did spend time at the spa and did some shopping in the quaint towns surrounding Bay Harbor. I has assumed this cottage would be somewhat rustic and we would be in a town somewhat rustic so I didn’t pack much. Little did I know this cottage was apart of a golf resort and hotel and that there were actual places to go out. I love how I can dress this dress up or down. It’s versatile and I’m glad I tossed it into my suitcase.

Jan232010_0087
[dress by american apparel, boots by steve madden, belt by gap, cardigan by coincidence & chance]
Jan232010_0091
Jan232010_0094

Here's a photo of the cottages I stayed at along side the hotel. They were right against the bay and the spa, coffee shop, restaurants and other other shops were only a minute walk away. Ah it was wonderful.
Jan242010_0004

I'll be posting more photos of my friend, Erin and her outfits tomorrow!