with your wicked blood and curls

I love the band Seawolf. Someone suggested that band on a blog 2-3 years ago and liking the name of the band, I decided to check them out. Very rarely do I like virtually every song released by a band or artist and in this case, I love all of theirs. I finally get to see them play in Grand Rapids, Mich. this month! Check them out!

Haley came over to my apartment today to watch the MSU vs Tennessee basketball game while we worked on homework/editing photos. I don't normally care about athletics at all, but I decided to support my alma mater and watch an intense game. And we won! Final four!

I wore this earlier in the week. I've been on the search of a striped shirt just like this for awhile and spotted this at Forever 21 for $12.90. YES. I've been wanting to dress these tapered pants down and when I spotted the striped top and faux leather vest, I pictured it going with these pants.
Mar282010_0028
Mar282010_0008
[pants by bcbg, top by f21, vest by f 21, wedges by aldo]
Mar282010_0017
Mar282010_0018
Mar282010_0023
Mar282010_0002
Funny story: My friend Tom went to Buffalo to see Ryan Miller, of 2010 olympic fame (starting goalie for the U.S. team) and goalie for the Buffalo team. He trained him a couple times in the past and went to go see him play with another personal trainer. After church I received a text with a message from Tom letting me know he pooped at Ryan Miller's house. I told him I was impressed. I really am.