Florals

I've never been a girly girl.

Actually, that's a lie. When I was very young my favorite colors were pink and purple, I wore fancy dresses to the dinner table every night because my parents wouldn't allow me to wear them to school, and I wanted to be a princess when I grew up. So let's change that statement.

The last time I was a girly girl was about age 6.

Anyway, despite this fact, I always get an itch to wear florals after a few months of winter weather. Right now, I am eyeing the most sickeningly sweet floral dresses and feeling my resolve not to spend - and my wallet - dwindling. They are oh so pretty and I want them to be mine oh so badly! Also, the Liberty of London for Target bicycle? Floral high-tops? I've been good!

Here's my little ode to the coming of Spring, aka my greedy little wish list. Click for a bigger version!

florals

Gorgeous, no? And reasonably priced as well!

Clockwise from the top left:
1. Floral corset dress. $59.50. Victoria's Secret Pink. This is kind of my dream summer outfit, not gonna lie.
2. Floral maxi dress. $39.99. I Heart Ronson at JC Penney. The smocking and zipper detail at the top really make the dress special.
4. Floral Bicycle by Liberty of London x Target. $199.00. Available March 14th at Target. I don't ride bikes, but I totally would if I owned this baby, if only because I would look amazing on it.

What do you think?