mulberry

I enjoy days like today when I go to a breakfast meeting (free breakfast) and a lunch meeting (free lunch) and out for a networking event (free food and beer.) It was a productive day despite being out of the office most of the day. I worked on revising my business plan. Each staff person at our office works on developing a business plan with measurable goals/objectives we hope to achieve within one year. At least one of these objectives has to be professional development. My supervisor challenged me to pretty much get off my ass and push myself--I was reminded that successful PR practitioners have overcome fears of public speaking. In order for me to grow into future leadership positions I need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively and be somewhat persuasive. I feel so energized now that I accepted the fact that I NEED to improve and there are so many ways for me to begin to work on this. Time to do more speeches and presentations!

Since it was a little cooler today, I took this as an opportunity to wear my big ol' grey scarf perhaps one last time before it gets too warm.
Mar232010_0709
Mar232010_0695
Mar232010_0757
[shirt by ecote, skirt by silence + noise, shoes by bcbg, leather jacket by gap, bag by marc jacobs]
Mar232010_0705
Mar232010_0771
A typical face of mine.
Mar232010_0729

Now back to editing a TON of photos for a senior portrait session and the wedding from this past weekend!