The sky wore a veil of gold and grey

DSC_2593
Between a visit from Tieka, the Modern Vintage Chicago expo and hanging out with all kinds of friends, I couldn't have had a more exciting weekend! I can't possibly fit all my pictures from the weekend, so I'll be posting more photos throughout the week.
I styled this outfit around my cropped top from High Gloss Fashion and paired it with my new jacket from Ugg and some high waist shorts and wore it to the Modern Vintage expo on Saturday. The weather ended up taking a turn for the worse, so I ended up wearing a flat boot instead of these heels, but since rain is my kriptonite, the umbrella was stuck in my hand as Tieka and I bounced around West Loop and Lincoln park for some shopping. 
DSC_2610
DSC_2587
[top c/o high gloss fashion, jacket c/o ugg, shorts from uo, wedges c/o blowfish, umbrella by h&m]
DSC_2579
DSC_2619
Last week, I headed to the Ugg store downtown to pick out something from their spring/summer line. I fell in love the Elba jacket. It's a nice contrast to a typical leather jacket I might typically throw on. Thanks Ben and Alisha for helping me!
DSC_2545
DSC_2551
Me, Alisha and Ben
DSC_2562
Outfit photos by Tieka