900 North

DSC_2348
I wore this outfit to work last week and to Kristin Hassan's Fall Preview Collection downtown. She's apart of the Chicago Fashion Incubator. I've been loving pretty neutrals lately and fell in love with this skirt. That day at work we ran to buy jewelry and grabbed lunch where I selected delicious pancakes at Kati's mom's restaurant, Millie's. I already spilled maple syrup all over it. Typical. I met up with Courtney that night, grabbed a coffee and headed to the 900 North Michigan Shops on Mag Mile where her show was taking place. I had such a blast. Kristin designs such gorgeous and wearable pieces in a variety of fun prints and solid colors. The leopard dress she wore is on my list! 
DSC_2339
DSC_2344
[top by pins and needles, skirt and belt by american apparel, shoes c/o blowflish, watch from kie&kate, gifted vintage cuff]
DSC_2365DSC_2356
DSC_2368
DSC_2364
DSC_2252
Kristin and I after the show. I just love her.
DSC_2223
DSC_2177
DSC_2242
Kristin is such a doll! For more photos, visit my flickr gallery.
Photo outfit by Becky Johns