A neutral dress and Christian Siriano

DSC_3730
I wore this to work on Tuesday and since it was such a neutral, simple outfit, I added some fun accessories to spice it up! 
That night, I attended Conversations in the Arts, hosted by Columbia College Chicago where Christian Siriano, was speaking. He was the season four winner of Project Runway and has been my favorite designer to emerge from the show because of his talent, design aesthetic and larger than life personality. As cheesy as it sounds, it's inspirational to see someone so young succeed early on in a career, no matter what industry, but especially the fashion industry. He was a hoot to listen to and I wanted to steal his cute outfit and wear it myself. 
DSC_3746
DSC_3714
[dress by h&m, wedges by aldo, clutch borrowed from kie&kate, accessories from kie&kate]
DSC_3709
DSC_3722
DSC_3743
DSC_3705
Christian Siriano!


DSC_3844