Karyn & Modern Vintage Expo

DSC_2665
When Tieka and I were perusing the booths at Modern Vintage on Saturday, we came across our favorite booth, Dethrose Vintage and I saw this gorgeous girl running around and I was in complete awe of her beauty and style, that I tapped her on her shoulder and asked if I could take a few photos of her. Karyn was so easy to photograph and was such a natural, Tieka and I knew she must also be a style blogger. So check out her out at her blog, Dethrose Vintage!
DSC_2629
DSC_2640
DSC_2660
DSC_2623
DSC_2622
DSC_2626
Below is Molly who I met at one of the Urban Outfitters in Lincoln Park. She met Tieka before and we happened to run into her at the new store she manages. I just loved how she styled her hair! After she mentioned her love of cupcakes and ice cream, I knew she was a kindred spirit.
DSC_2675
Naturally, Tieka and I ended our day at Molly's Cupcakes. She had done a photoshoot there before and I can see why, the inside of the place is incredibly cute and quaint. And nothing is better than a cookie dough stuffed cupcake, I swear.
DSC_2683