Hot Sunday

DSC_2278
I wore this on Sunday, a variation of how I wore it on Friday to a charity event for work. Since it was so incredibly warm on Sunday, I ditched the tights and tall boots I wore before and went bare legged, the first time this spring! And I finally sat out on a patio for lunch!
I just received my new eye glasses from Warby Parker last week. I needed a super stylish pair now that my need for glasses has gone from, "just wear them when you drive!" to "you should probably look into contacts.." But those scare me, so cute frames instead!
DSC_2311
DSC_2295
DSC_2310DSC_2308
[sweater, shorts, watch and leather cuff from kie&kate, boots c/o modcloth, traveling bag borrowed from le mode accessories, glasses from warby parker, bustier bodysuit from nasty gal]
DSC_2281
P.S. High Gloss Fashion is hosting a sale: 25 percent off any orders over 75 dollars, using the code: SPRING25 at checkout. Happy shopping!
Photos by Becky Johns