Saturday in Chicago!

DSC_1903
I'm in Chicago! I moved on Saturday with help from my stepdad, brother-in-law and friends Courtney and Ben. After I moved in, I hung out with my friend Becky! We did our grocery shopping together and I gave her a little tour of the unfinished apartment. I love that I'm here and have such a close circle of friends built in. I can't wait to hang out with my blogger friends too, like Emily of Sartoriography. I LOVE that girl. I also love I have a plethora of restaurants to try and so many things to do!
I wore this yesterday to breakfast with friends and a trip to Ikea. It was warm, but gloomy yesterday and I wanted to bring some color to my life! I picked up this dress with Tieka a couple weeks ago and I thought pairing it with the lighter leather jacket and matching blue flats was a perfect look for breakfast and being comfortable while shopping at the worst place in the world: Ikea.
DSC_1896
[dress by f21, jacket by zara, flats c/o wanted, necklace borrowed from becky]
DSC_1909
DSC_1904
DSC_1917
DSC_1908
Photos by Becky Johns