another andrea & a radio show!

Jul102010_0074
A couple weekends ago, Andrea and I were on In Her Shoes, a local radio talk show. We were the young professionals to be represented on the show. Andrea dressed cute and comfy while I showed up looking like a bum in a grey t-shirt. Andrea has great style and looks polished whenever I see her out and about. She's the talent retention director for Lansing Economic Development Corporation and I adore her. This particular afternoon she wore a printed, flowy dress on dressed down with flippies. I believe her plans were to hang around downtown following the show since it was a Saturday and there were fun things going on downtown.
Jul102010_0085
[dress by f21, sunglasses by kate spade and necklace from Guatemala]
Jul102010_0076
Jul102010_0071
One of the hosts, Shelley, really cracks me up. I met her a couple times at Toastmasters, but I never realized how absolutely hilarious she is until the show. I wish I had her quick wit. Shelley owns Mieshel Image Consulting and she kept talking about how she had to go shopping after the show with a client at the best mall in Michigan and my favorite: Somerset. Oh her rough life!
Jul102010_0051
Tiffany is the owner and president of Motion Marketing & Media, the publisher of the magazine, Capital Area Women's Lifestyle and co-host of the show. I want to be her when I grow up!
Jul102010_0064
and a photo of our shoes!
Jul102010_0062