20 miles

Jul192010_0002
My lack of posting is due to last week's busy schedule of work--all kinds of work. Ah! Of course even with my schedule, I take on more projects. Must learn to say no sometimes. I have been making a recent effort  though at not forcing myself to do as much for the sake of earning a dollar. My life has been consumed with that for as long as I can remember. It's a constant struggle between my innate selfishness and putting people and relationships first. And managing my time. Anyone else feel that way sometimes?
Jul192010_0041
I picked up this galloping horse top a week ago and for work, I paired it with a black skirt, belt and my new boots, courtesy of ModCloth. I had my eye on those boots for a while and I danced out of happiness when I saw the box containing the boots outside my door. I traipsed all over town in this outfit, going out to lunch downtown, meetings galore and of course changed into my favorite pair of cut offs after I got out of work to run errands and meet up with friends for drinks. I like wearing this outfit with a skirt and with shorts so I'm posting photos of both looks and how I easily transitioned it from a more work appropriate oufit to after-work.
Jul192010_0033
 Now with the skirt and belt..
Jul202010_0004
[top by truly madly deeply, skirt by silence+noise, belt by ecote, boots c/o modcloth, bag by bcbg]
Jul192010_0007
Jul192010_0036
Jul192010_0049
Jul192010_0010
Photos by my fabulous friend, Kimmi!
Jul192010_0053
Here's a link to a wedding I shot last weekend if you're interested in taking a peek!


psst...the boots will be in stock again soon and if you visit ModCloth's site, you can sign up for notification on the product page if you want to know when they're back in stock!