luckless romance

Jul042010_0032
I bought this fabulous romper when I was in Birmingham, a suburb of Detroit, from a cute boutique called Lexi Drew. That same day I was in close proximity to Gerard Butler but didn't get to actually see him and my friend's roommate got to see him twice (jealous!), but I digress. I was hesitant about the romper. I felt so cutesy and like a real life cupcake, but I suppose giving in to your inner girly girl isn't all that bad. I'm pretty much in love with it now. It makes me want to prance, ride a unicorn, pet bunnies and kittens and eat cotton candy.

I was saving this for a momentous occasion and thought it would be fun to wear to Common Ground Festival today to see Neon Trees with my friends. I absolutely love my friends and it's so much more fun to enjoy events like this with a big group of them. I'll walk to the festival from my apartment and get to meet up with them and have a blast!
Jul042010_0064
Jul042010_0065
Jul042010_0055
[romper by fifth culture, bag by badgley mischka, sandals by exhilaration]
Jul042010_0048
Sweetheart necklines are my favorite. It sold me on the romper.
Jul042010_0017