remix-a-lot

Wardrobe remix! I've styled this skirt for fall and winter and here we are again with spring/summer! This silhoutte paired with the wooden shoes makes me feel doll-like. I received compliments from the older folk throughout the day including some unsolicited ones from drunk creepers outside the Unicorn Bar at the wee hour of 5 p.m. as I was leaving the photography studio next door. I feel confident in saying that this is a local favorite! 
Click here and here to see how I previously styled this skirt!
Jun022010_0021
Jun022010_0016
[skirt and belt by ecote, top by f21, wooden platforms by lucky, handbag by marc jacobs]
Jun022010_0009
Jun022010_0017
I wore this outfit all over today. From work to an interview/photoshoot for a local women's mag to a Lansing Derby Vixens meeting to a couple drinks with a friend downtown, it's definitely one of my favorite outfits to wear from work to nightlife.