Featured in Capital Area Women's Lifestyle Magazine

Jun252010_0007
Last month I was contacted to see if I was interested in being the cover story of the July issue of the Capital Area Women's Lifestyle Magazine and of course, I was excited and said yes! The mag is a monthly magazine in the greater Lansing area for women and they highlight women leaders I look up to and am inspired by such as my past boss who used to be the CEO of Girl Scouts and my most favorite news anchor!
It was such a fun experience, but odd that they'd select me as being someone interesting enough to feature. I've said this before, but I'm so happy that the community here is so accepting and encouraging of anything and everything I do. I graduated college here and wanted to get the hell out and I've slowly realized how amazing the people are here and just how many opportunities I've had to pursue creative and fun things I'm interested in.
Jun252010_0003
If you want to read the story, click here!