Lights

0053
[romper by lucca couture, belt by ecote, wedges by aldo, sunglasses by marc by marc jacobs]
Back in May, the photographer I work for, Jason Aten, asked if I could fill in as a model for a photography workshop presented by Nashville based studio, Gray Photography. I was hesitant since I'm especially awkward if there is an actual group of photographers taking my picture, but I thought I can at least listen in and learn some lighting tips! 

Gray Photography consists of Zach and Jody Gray, a super good looking and talented couple. It's almost not fair how awesome they are. With their cool, edgy style, I wanted to photograph them for my blog! It was such a privilege to meet them and the photographers who came from all over the state and even the country to participate in this workshop in Michigan! 

A wedding they photographed was recently featured in People Magazine. They're such gorgeous photos, click here to take a look. And then scroll through the rest of their blog and their site because everything is amazing.

I thought the romper would be something simple and fun to wear for the shoot!
0056
00181
0055-2