prints and stripes

I have been such a slacker the last week or so! As I've told some of my friends, I've been quite the social butterfly! Which isn't normally how I describe myself. Typically, one could find me watching a marathon of Law & Order: SVU rather than going out on a Saturday night. However, I've been making all kinds of plans lately and just having fun. This has ultimately lead to my procrastination on homework. I think it will be an eternity before I earn my masters degree. I'll worry about that tomorrow after I go out tonight to watch a bluegrass band with my friend, Haley.

I'm infatuated with this dress. I love the mix of stripes and the print. I toughened up the dress with my favorite grey leather jacket. I need more leather in my life.
Feb012010_0002
[dress by kimchi blue, thigh high (worn as knee high) socks by american apparel, platform heels by steve madden, jacket by for joseph]
Feb012010_0006
Feb012010_0009
Feb012010_0003

If you're looking for something fun to listen to, try Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. I keep listening to the song, Home, over and over again. The other songs are so good as well!