all business

I woke up super early to attend the Lansing Breakfast Club at the Impression 5 Science Center to eat food and make slime before work. While it was worth getting up early, seeing friends and meeting new people, I'm now feeling quite exhausted. I have such a busy week this week! It's all fun though.. I'm participating in an advanced photoshop workshop and then I go to see the band Fun. in Ann Arbor, Mich. with Haley! She raided my closet and now we both have our loose fitting outfits selected to wear and dance in while Nate Ruess serenades us.

I purchased this skirt back in December to go with this vintage top I bought back in November and was waiting for the perfect event to debut it. Since I was attending an event today to hear presentations from the governor candidates with a bunch of old white guys, I thought this would be quite fitting. It's not often I wear a pencil skirt, but I like the geometric details on it and since it's grey, it will go with just about anything.
Feb242010_0009
[vintage blouse by valentino, skirt by silence + noise, oxford heels by ciao bella, purse by marc jacobs]
Feb242010_0016
Feb242010_0013
Feb242010_0018
Feb242010_0019
And my friend just released his EP yesterday on itunes. I'm super pumped for him and super pumped to see more and more of the photos I took be used for his promotional stuff. Yay!
jimmiephoto