POW. purple and leopard print.

Today's outfit is the most comfy outfit in the entire universe. I never go wrong with an American Apparel tee and my new pants feel like riding pants. It's a little nostalgic. I miss my horsies.

I stood out like a sore thumb at a meeting today. Mostly because I'm not an old white guy. I assisted in judging the Michigan FFA national chapter award and I like helping because it's similar to what I do for my job. I judged chapters (or individual school groups of FFA members) on how well they obtained their goals for student development through objectives, plan of action and evaluation. The old guys were cracking me up. Things that are typically not accepted, such as burping during lunch was commonplace at this meeting. As my friend Chad would say, I liked their style!
Feb032010_0004
[tee by american apparel, pants by bdg, leopard print cardigan by hooked up, wedges by aldo, scarf by the limited]
Feb032010_0029
Feb032010_0024
Feb032010_0041
Feb032010_0031
This is really how ridiculous I look when I laugh...
So I'm jumping the gun to talk about my weekend. I'm pretty pumped for it. Despite turning 24 on Sunday and being real sad about that, I have plans in place to "celebrate". My grandparents are coming up on Friday and I'm taking them to see Oklahoma which my supervisor Kate is playing in. Saturday I have dinner plans with a more intimate group of friends. Last year, I had almost 20 and it was too many. I could barely talk to everyone.Then a night out on the town. Erin asked for more details and I told her, "wherever the wind blows me." I'm feeling quite hippie-ish lately. Normally, I need set plans and an itinerary for everything. Anyways, Sunday I'm forcing my friend Tom to let me take him to lunch since he takes my picture at least once a week for the blog. And I thank him for feeding my narcissism.