mint green

I wore this yesterday. I always like wearing a vest when I have photo shoots for some reason. I spent my time yesterday and today photographing successful people in the mid-Michigan area for an education awareness campaign called Keep Learning. The photos will be placed on billboards which I'm completely thrilled about. I have dreamt about being on a billboard, but having the photos I took on them is even better! Dreams DO come true..

I braved the snowstorm and I drove to the metro Detroit area last night after work to do some shopping. I've been in a panic over what to wear to the Chictopia conference and it took almost 2.5 hours to get to Somerset, which is usually only an hour drive. Needless to say, I didn't have long to shop, but I knew exactly what I wanted. I got in and out quickly. Phew.

As my coworkers and friends can tell, I love oversized tees and scarves. I have this tee in purple and started giving the color mint green more thought once I saw Taylor from Sterling Style show off her mint green nails. I just love her style. Anyways, that inspired me to go outside my normal colors of black and various shades of grey and try a nice pastel color. Thank you for the inspiration!

Feb102010_0121
[tee by american apparel, pants by bdg, boots by steve madden, studded best by f21, scarf from urban outfitters]
Feb102010_0123
Feb102010_0117
Feb102010_0157
I was trying to save these and debut them in NYC..I just can't. I love them too much and need them for all the snow we're getting in Michigan.