sunshine friday

I got this cropped jacket for NYC and I ended up not wearing it. I'm really digging this outfit though, despite another hearty chuckle from my boss lady, Kate, at work today.

I spent this afternoon attending a speed networking event at Michigan State University. Sort of like speed dating, but for people to meet potential employers. I don't quite yet feel old enough to be on the other side of the table considering I meet so many grad students my age and I've only been out of undergrad for two years. I also met people who have more experience than me working on their masters asking me for advice. I was thinking, dude, you should give me some advice. I met a ton of IT students that I'm going to recruit to participate in our Tech Tour next week and I did meet some students who would make great interns. I just don't like losing the ones I have. I love my interns. Naomi and Becky, you hear me! Never leave!

This tee is the most versatile shirt I own and I wear it at least a couple times a week..under a hoodie or more dressed up like today. I love you, Alexander Wang.
Feb192010_0068
[tee by t by alexander wang, bag by marc by marc jacobs, cropped striped jacket by lucca couture, faux leather leggings by rachel rachel roy, wedges by aldo, bracelets from urban outfitters]
Feb192010_0080
Feb192010_0093
Feb192010_0105
Feb192010_0088
Feb192010_0113
Feb192010_0015
My dirty shoes! I like the zipper that are on these leggings--fun little detail!

This week went by SO fast. Time to get ready for dinner and drinks! Have a lovely weekend!