The Suburbs

DSC_7072
I wore this to work yesterday. The beginning of the day was so hot, humid and sunny and it turned to shit as soon as I got home. My plans of eating dinner on a patio in short shorts and leopard prints wedges turned to eating indoors in short shorts and leopard print wedges. Clearly, not the same at all. I love that I can wear these outfits to work! I can wear shorts, crazy shoes and hats! So fun! And my boss will take my outfit photos! Thanks Kati!
DSC_6991
I was so pumped to finally wear shorts again and I added some orange, my favorite color this season with my favorite wedges and hat. Something needed to control my hair with all this humidity. I'm pretty sure this hat will be my summer staple. What's yours?
DSC_7101
[top and bag from kie&kate, shorts by bdg, wedges from lulu's, hat by ninewest, sunglasses by banana republic]
DSC_7082
In other real, super important news, I'm excited for my hair appointment this weekend--I'm going to listen to the colorist and let her do what she thinks will look best, whatever color that may be! I want a big change! Sorry if I disappoint with my next outfit post and it looks just the same, I feel like no one can ever tell when I get my hair colored or cut since it's so curly. 
DSC_7067
DSC_7055
DSC_7034
P.S. We just got these bags in four colors! Yay! I love them all, view them all on Facebook