I Am One With Nature

DSC_4033
There are rare moments in my life where I request a tree or two near me, the most recent being for this little photoshoot with my mom. I decided to pay homage to upbringing and I give you the Nature Photos. I was in Michigan this weekend to shoot a wedding and a couple extra photo sessions, so I was able to visit the fam and frolic in the woods.
I actually wore this a couple weeks ago when I met Amy of Chicago Streetstyle. I layered up and tried to make these cute, itty bitty shorts from Urban 1972 look less scandalous by adding a conservative button up and sweater.
DSC_3982
[sweater from urban outfitters, shorts c/o urban 1972, jacket by gap, silk blouse by french connection, bag by marc jacobs, wedges by steve madden, accessories from kie&kate]
DSC_3997
DSC_3975
DSC_3963
DSC_4011
DSC_3975
DSC_4017
The family goats
DSC_4092