FBFF Questions: Hair Care


DSC_7566
1.      Do you go to the same stylist each time, try someone new, go to the cheap hair cutting chains or live it up in a salon? 

I typically go to the same person. When I lived in Michigan, I went to the same colorist for three years and the same person cut it for a year. When I moved to Chicago, I've been exploring and trying new things. I like to find someone I like and trust and stick with them. I get so much anxiety when I don't know if I trust the person or not. I've been doing a lot of research to find the best people to cut and color my hair and I really like the colorist who got me this fun red color. I'll be going back to her!
DSC_7570

2.      Do you color your hair? How often? What’s your natural color? 

My natural hair color is ashy, mousy blonde. Almost just looks grey, so with my course curly hair, I like to color it to keep it from looking dull. I'm not sure how often I will be coloring this new hair, probably every 4-6 weeks. When my hair was blonde, I scheduled appointments between 6-7 weeks a part.

3.      The one thing you always do to keep your hair looking great is:  I don't blowdry my hair. Actually, I don't do a lot with heat products. I add gel and let it air dry and I don't wash it often since my hair is so dry.
4.      What hair trend do you love and wish you could rock? 4Shit, I wish I could pull off bangs. I would love a dark, sleek hair color and cut with blunt bangs. Or a platinum color like Gwen Stefani.
DSC_7589
To check out more answers to these, check Modly Chic!