Fun to the Max

DSC_6925
This weekend was such a whirlwind--due partly to my day drinking festivities outside the Cubs game on Saturday, but mostly because of all the sober fun I did have with seeing visiting friends Tom and Erin. It was fun to let loose! We mostly ate a lot of food this weekend, especially Sunday. From breakfast at Milk and Honey, cupcakes from Molly's, drinks and the best chips and salsa at Zapatista to Icream, which by the way, is my new favorite place where you can choose your ice cream to be made from scratch, I had so much fun exploring more parts of the city in a comfy maxi dress. I was thrilled about the sun, which was a great excuse to throw on a hat.
DSC_6945
DSC_6902
[dress by f21, bag by rebecca minkoff, wedges c/o wanted, hat from target, accessories from kie&kate]
DSC_6920
DSC_6928
Erin!
DSC_6981
[maxi skirt by american apparel, tee by f21, jacket by bcbg, sandals from pataya]
DSC_6953
DSC_6952