Romp Around

DSC_7790
This is what I'm wearing today! We have an event for work tonight so I'm decked out in pieces I picked out from Kie&Kate. I've gotta look sassy for all the picture taking I'll be doing! It will be day two of event photography. Last night, I photographed the Skyline Awards for PRSA Chicago where I photographed people like David Axelrod, President Obama's senior advisor. I was photo stalking him, which he probably thought was creepy, but I had to deliver for PRSA! As they announced winners for awards I was blown away by the accounts these agencies have. Even though Chicago is big, I forget it's a big city where PR professionals work on Mcdonald's or Burger King accounts. Needless to say, I was impressed.
DSC_7783
I had been eyeing this cute romper since I started at Kie&Kate and finally decided I needed it in my wardrobe. I paired with a cream bag that can be used as a clutch, fun wedges and gold accessories! In addition to being excited about this outfit, I'm even more thrilled for Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage to visit! I met her in person in December and I just adore her AND Tieka is visiting too! Veronika gets in town today and Tieka comes tomorrow. We're going to the Randolph Street Market Memorial Weekend Opener on Saturday and then I head to Michigan for the rest of the weekend to unwind.
DSC_7775
DSC_7792
[romper by veronica m, shoes c/o wanted, accessories and bag from kie&kate]
DSC_7772
DSC_7774
DSC_7797
I'm obsessed with this bracelet and my pink nail polish!