Greys and Golds

DSC_6861
I'm loving jewelry more and more everyday as I sift through the new merchandise we get at Kie&Kate and as I become more inspired by eat.sleep.wear and Atlantic-Pacific--love you girls! Those girls know how to accessorize.
In other news, I've been contemplating a hair color change. Blonde is fun--bleaching my hair to look as it did when I was a child and a far cry from the mousy, ashy color it is now, has been annoying to maintain and I'm just a little bored. I'm kicking myself now for naming my blog, Blonde Bedhead, because I may not be forever! I'm loving this new shade on Blake Lively and wonder if a similar shade would be flattering for my skin tone. Since I can't experiment much with fun haircuts, I think it really may be time for me to have some fun with a different color.
DSC_6873
Jewelry and dress from kie&kate, jacket from uo, shoes by dolce vita, glasses by warby parker, bag by marc by marc jacobs]
DSC_6867
DSC_6868
DSC_6877
And I leave with this image of Courtney and my 12 chins.
DSC_6891