A New Hue

DSC_7214
I feel so refreshed with this new hair color! i had been contemplating this change for a while now and of course I thought about how it would be strange for me to be a redhead with a blonde blog name, but oh well! The name isn't changing! I really just wasn't feeling pretty and I think it had a lot to do with having a hair color that wasn't so flattering on me. I researched best hair colors for my skin tone and ultimately decided to channel Isla Fisher. I went to an experienced colorist, Alison, at Gro Salon in the Bucktown neighborhood in Chicago. We did a short consultation, I showed her some photos of red hair and she agreed this would suit me!
I had every intention of wearing this outfit styled around the Boy Meets Girl tee I received out this past Saturday night. Unfortunately, the weather once again dictated a more practical and weather appropriate outfit. So I'll be wearing this out on the weekend in the next couple weeks! I picked up these mesh leggings last summer and can't wait to pair them with long tees all summer long.
DSC_7260
[top c/o boy meets girl, mesh leggings from nasty gal, necklace from kie&kate, blue wedges by jeffrey campbell, skull ring by bcbg]
DSC_7233
DSC_7218
DSC_7266
DSC_7204
DSC_7235