Randolph Street Market Blogger Meet Up

IMG_7072
I'm a little late on this post, but last Friday, Veronika, Tieka and I walked to the Randolph Street Market to meet up with more bloggers for some cocktails. I really love the Chicago bloggers. They're so much damn fun. And this night was no exception. I even was able to meet Nena Ivon, former Saks Fifth Avenue pr person, who interviewed Christian Siriano when I attended the Columbia College event. She was telling us how she was selling all her shoes on Ebay and I knew she must have a sweet collection and shouted, "WHAT SIZE ARE YOUR FEET!?" She has bigger feet than I do unfortunately. I would have loved her shoes.
As we were getting ready, Veronika just busted out her suitcase and letting Tieka and I borrow whatever we needed! I love girls like that. So of course, I borrowed her sexy, black French Connection cutout dress. I paired them with floral platforms and a leather jacket for a simple, comfortable look.
IMG_7102
IMG_7070
dress by french connection borrowed from veronika, platforms by f21, bag by marc jacobs]
IMG_7082
IMG_7089
IMG_7062
5778652263_d7a07b3ab7_o
5779195530_484eaf42a8_o
Sabrina from Defying My Closet, Tara from Haute Lunch, Tabitha from Fashion Therapist, Leilani from Thriftaholic, Lisa from Archives Vintage, Emily from Sartoriography, Veronika from Tick Tock Vintage, Tieka of Selective Potential