I heart Veronika

DSC_8893
I really do heart Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage. I had the pleasure of meeting her back in December and just loved her personality and style. She is the shit. She even lets me borrow her clothes, insisted on taking my photos (I thank you again for your patience with my awkwardness) and doesn't judge me for my potty mouth. Before Tiek arrived on Friday, we grabbed lunch at Milk & Honey and then headed to Hyde Park to meet up with more ladies for photos of the skyline. Photos of the Randolph Street Market Blogger Cocktail Hour comes tomorrow!
Veronika helped style this look by letting me borrow her vintage top that I became enamored with. I loved the collar and color and I tucked it into some high waist shorts and finished the look off with some flowery platforms!
IMG_6680
Veronika's waffles!
IMG_6674
DSC_8852
[vintage top borrowed from Veronika, high waist shorts by kensie, flower platforms by f21, sunglasses by rayban, bag by bcbg]
DSC_8863
DSC_8858
DSC_8840
DSC_8836
DSC_8473
Lisa of Archives Vintage at Emily (of Sartoriography) and Clare's (Between Laundry Days) apartment.
DSC_8722
Veronika!
IMG_6833
We start off normal..
IMG_6837
IMG_6850
We're all goofs. And I love it!