Lily & Me

DSC_0686
This is Lily. She's an asshole. She's cute, but she's a little asshole. Since she is so incredibly cute, I used her as a prop back in Michigan when I wore this last week. And my mommy took these photos too. Gotta love her photography talents!
It's funny how my family reacts to what I wear. This outfit is in now way, odd or out there, but my little brothers look at me like I'm from another planet when I wear this hat. My youngest brother, Dylan, pleaded for me to change before I went out in public with him. I, of course, looking for any excuse to embarrass the 14 year-old, naturally refused. It's my turn to embarrass someone now that I'm old! 
I love this skirted romper. I've worn it a couple times now as the weather finally gets warm enough and I like to lift the skirt up and for a moment scare friends to only reveal there are shorts underneath. I'm surprised I didn't think to do that with any of these photos. Another time!
DSC_0706
[skirted romper by pins and needles, hat from target, heels by jessica simpson]
DSC_0668
DSC_0691
DSC_0710
DSC_0624
DSC_0731
DSC_0759
DSC_0766
DSC_0760
DSC_0764
Photos by mom