A Downtown Meander

DSC_9967
I wore this downtown yesterday to meet up with Luis of Chi City Trends. We planned to meet at the Marc Jacobs store for the book signing event for Time in Town. Unfortunately, Robert Duffy and Clayton Verdoon cut the book signing short and both of our hearts were broken. Instead we shopped and browsed many things I wish to have in my possession.
I busted out the mom jorts again and tucked in this cute leopard print top that I've been meaning to wear more often. I wore it more fancy the first time I styled it. Click here to see!
DSC_9986
[top c/o modcloth, wedges c/o wanted, bag by marc jacobs, vintage cut offs by levi's, accessories by kie&kate, belt by f21]
DSC_9970 

I know some of you have commented on my last outfit post inquiring whether or not I went back to blonde, but the red is just fading and I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do now with it. I really like the strawberry blonde-ish color it is right now.
DSC_9989
DSC_9958
DSC_9979 
DSC_9998
Luis hopping over to Ikram. You'll see more photos of his outfit tomorrow!
DSC_9907
Luis said I had to try Sprinkles and when I saw they had a pumpkin cupcake, I had to order one. I ate this like a little savage out on a bench outside as I melted in the heat. I can never say no to a cupcake.
DSC_9981
And this last photo is from a mini celebration with friends last night. Courtney and Ben brought over some wine before we headed out to dinner. I have something exciting to announce next week, unrelated to the blog, but exciting to my life, so indirectly affecting the blog.
DSC_0012